SEH Analytics - The Manufacturer-Independent Analysis Tool for the Optimization of your Printer Pool
Are your printing-costs too high? Would you like to sustainably save costs and manage output? Do you need a tool to analyze your heterogeneous printer pool? Then try our solution: With SEH Analytics you can
- Analyze and capture the status of printers and multifunctional peripherals on the network
- Monitor the utilization and costs of your output devices
- Customize, adapt and combine data for statistical analysis
- Display statistics directly on screen or export to various formats
The embedded 'Device Installation Wizard' helps you to easily configure the program according to your needs and to embed the available output devices. Regardless of whether these are the newest printers or multi-functional devices, you can analyze your output pool quickly and begin saving money.
Create reports and analyses according to your needs. Export the results for further processing or printing. Display the results as a table or graphic, then use them for presentation or accounting purposes.
Email notifications keep you informed about the current status of your output devices. You can be notified of error messages, page count thresholds or toner depletion status, making consumables reordering a snap.
Specify your own parameters, combine their values with default parameters, standardize the values, or add units. You can customize the data to your own needs for importing into your cost center accounting.
Optimise your printer pool and discover which devices are used above or below average. Optimise the maintenance intervals and the procurement cycles. Discover the true costs of your printer pool!
... and much more!
SEH Analytics also offers you a number of additional, interesting features such as backup management, manufacturer independence and, not least of all, our support hotline, which is happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Licences for 100 or 200 output devices
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly data retrieval for your output devices, such as page count thresholds or toner depletion status
- Keep an eye on the online status of all output devices
- Flexible extension of new output devices with import function
- Retrieval of page counters
- Define individual retrievals and get the data, you want to know
- Summarize multiple output devices into groups
- Create simple calculations of the collected data
- Simple and easy integration of your output devices, with aid of the Device Installation Wizard
- Receive a notification by email for various events, for example if a printer reaches a certain number of pages
- Manage up to four email recipients per output device
- Export and transform the collected data into various formats (such as PDF) and prepare the data for further processing