PS26 Print Server
The PS26 is a combined Ethernet/fiber optic network interface card for Hewlett Packard output devices, connecting all HP printers and MFP with EIO to 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet networks (RJ45 connector) as well as to eavesdropping secure 100BaseFX fiber networks (SC connector).
It is the first IPv6-enabled fiber optic print server worldwide.
FTTD Secure Printing Solution
The eavesdropping-secure fiber optic connection leads right up to the printer (fiber-to-the-desk/FTTD)! Additional security is provided by several complementary security features, e.g. encryption, authentication, acces control, and more!
PS26 is a cost-effective alternative to corresponding HP JetDirect cards and perfectly adapted to all HP software administration tools: HP WebJetadmin, HP Openview, Embedded Web Server (EWS) etc.
For all common operating systems: Windows, Apple, Novell, Linux.
Security: Encryption, Authentication, Acces Control, and more!
General Print Server Features
- Quick and easy installation
- Support of all standard operating systems and protocols including Windows 8
- IPv6 support
- IPSec support
- The latest ThinPrint .print Client, supports ThinPrint SSL encryption
- ThinPrint AutoConnect
- Button for status information and diagnostic purposes
- Access protection
- Encryption of print data (TLS/SSL)
- Automatic printer error notification
- Browser-based management
- Print job monitoring
- Software Download via FTP, IPX or HTML
- Regular firmware updates
- Support of 10 languages
- Up to 5 years guarantee
- Comprehensive support
- M04220 (Euro, UK)
- M04222 (US)