PS105 Print Server
The PS105 is a compact Ethernet print server with one port to connect a parallel output device to a network.
It supports 10BaseT and 100BaseTX networks (RJ45 connector). The pocket print server PS105 plugs directly into the parallel port – no additional cable required!
The network speed used is automatically adopted.
For all common operating systems: Windows, Apple, Novell, Linux.
Security: Encryption, Authentication, Acces Control, and more!
General Print Server Features
- Quick and easy installation
- Support of all standard operating systems and protocols including Windows 8
- IPv6 support
- IPSec support
- The latest ThinPrint .print Client, supports ThinPrint SSL encryption
- ThinPrint AutoConnect
- Button for status information and diagnostic purposes
- Access protection
- Encryption of print data (TLS/SSL)
- Automatic printer error notification
- Browser-based management
- Print job monitoring
- Software Download via FTP or HTML
- Regular firmware updates
- Support of 10 languages
- Up to 5 years guarantee
- Comprehensive support
- M04420 (Euro)
- M04421 (UK)
- M04422 (US)