PS23a Print Server
The fiber optic print server PS23a fully supports the latest standards and interfaces, such as USB 2.0 HiSpeed.
The PS23a offers two ports to connect output devices with USB interfaces to eavesdropping secure 100BaseFX fiber optic networks (SC connector).
With a separate USB hub PS23 attaches a total of up to five printers to the network.
For all common operating systems: Windows, Apple, Novell, Linux.
Security: Encryption, Authentication, Access Control, and more!
UTN Feature (USB to Network)
The function USB to Network (UTN) enables PS23a to make GDI printers and non-network-enabled MFPs available via the network. Users can access such devices just as if they were locally connected. The whole functional range of MFPs (print, copy, scan, fax) is available, too. UTN works independent of printer make and model. Our Video Tutorials show how it works.
General Print Server Features
- Quick and easy installation
- Support of all standard operating systems and protocols including Windows 8
- IPv6 support
- IPSec support
- The latest ThinPrint .print Client, supports ThinPrint SSL encryption
- ThinPrint AutoConnect
- Button for status information and diagnostic purposes
- Access protection
- Encryption of print data (TLS/SSL)
- Automatic printer error notification
- Browser-based management
- Print job monitoring
- Software Download via FTP, IPX or HTML
- Regular firmware updates
- Support of 10 languages
- Up to 5 years guarantee
- Comprehensive support
- M04210 (Euro)
- M04211 (UK)
- M04212 (US)
- M04213 (JP)