ISD400 Intelligent Spooling Device
Enterprise Print Spooling Solution for Up to 450 Users and 150 Output Devices!
The dedicated print appliance ISD400 Intelligent Spooling Device provides for the high availability of all printing services by taking over the complete print spooling function in a network printing environment. ISD400 is a full-blown, IPv6-enabled enterprise spooling solution with a 19 inch casing and a large set of value-added features.
Depending on the existing infrastructure ISD400 manages up to 450 users and 150 printers. On top of that, there is still enough capacity to store voluminous print jobs (e.g. large format print jobs generated with RIP software), much used forms and documents etc.
Also available as ISD410 with RAID system for extra reliability!
Benefit now from a seamlessly scalable print spooling solution!
ISD400 at a Glance
- Compatible with all Ethernet standards incl. Gigabit (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT)
- Central and efficient management of all print jobs and queues in a network
- Many print job management options: Prioritizing, deleting, halting, re-routing to alternative queues, etc.
- Many queue management options: Setting up balance and copy queues, blocking queues, etc.
- Automatic printer driver management (Microsoft Point-and-Print, HP UPD)
- Windows Active Directory support
- ISD Manager for easy management of several appliances (monitoring and management of updates, back-ups, queues, and printer drivers etc.)
- ThinPrint .print Client, operation as ThinPrint Gateway for up to 150 network printers
- Platform for filter applications of third-party vendors (e.g. barcode printing)
- Optional service package Softwareplus
- 3 year warranty
- Three year hardware warranty and one year implied warranty for software, including free technical support
- Softwareplus for ISD410 (optional): Additional future enhancements and bug fixes (updates/upgrades for software and tools), including free technical support for three years (extendable)
Security & Access Protection
- Panel lock option
- Password protected configurations menu
- Support of Windows Active Directory (per user access control to printers/queues)
- Encryption to the web using HTTPs
- Encrypted printing
- M03770 ISD400
- M0126 Rackmount Kit RKM2 for ISD400/410 (all countries)
Phone: +44 (0) 1273-2346-81
Phone: +49 (0) 521 9 42 26 - 29
Phone USA: +1-610-943-3226
Phone Germany: +49 (0) 521 9 42 26 - 44