Looking for a cost-efficient way to connect printers in your ThinPrint network? – Take a look at our ThinPrint Gateways!
All ThinPrint Gateways are especially developed for environments using ThinPrint technology for print job compression and bandwidth control.
Welcome to the New Generation of ThinPrint Gateways!
Two network printers can be quickly and easily connected to the network via the TPG-25 with the latest integrated ThinPrint Client. The TPG-65 attaches six network printers and the TPG-125 attaches twelve printers. Users send compressed print jobs to the TPG which in turn decompresses and decrypts these print jobs and sends them to the respective printers.
The TPGs also support ThinPrint SSL for safe print data transmission and a host of other value-added ThinPrint features!
Select the model of your choice to find out more information:
- SEH ThinPrint Gateway TPG-25 - for up to 2 network printers
- SEH ThinPrint Gateway TPG-65 - for up to 6 network printers
- SEH ThinPrint Gateway TPG-125 - for up to 12 network printers
Typical Fields of Application
- For all network environments with implemented ThinPrint technology
- Branch outlets
- WANs with narrow bandwidth lease lines or dial connections
- Server-based computing environments (Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Services)
- Virtualized environments (VMware, Citrix Xen Desktop or server virtualization)
TPGs at a Glance:
- Optimized bandwidth usage and decompression of print jobs, ensuring application performance and reduced data transfer time
- Additional features such as parameter backup and print job buffering
- Low costs per printer (TCO)
- Easy configuration, administration and management with TPG ControlCenter or SEH InterCon-NetTool
- Fast and easy installation with ThinPrint AutoConnect and ThinPrint Connection Services