ThinPrint Reader TPR-10
Direct, secure printing with one card swipe
Is secure printing important? Have you already implemented ThinPrint Personal Printing technology either in the form of ThinPrint Personal Printing Essentials 2.0 or Cortado Corporate Server 6.0? Then the only missing piece is the user-friendly authentication hardware. You don't need to be put off by cost-intensive hardware investments. SEH has a solution that can be integrated quickly and simply, and is flexible enough to fit into your existing network.
With the ThinPrint Reader TPR-10, SEH offers a cost-effective and adaptable authentication hardware which can change every network printer into a Personal Printing printer, regardless of printer manufacturer or model. The TPR-10 is transparently connected between printer and network. In this way it does not interfere with the existing network infrastructure, such as output or monitoring systems. In addition, the integrated ThinPrint Client provides maximum security and efficiency in network printing. Cost-intensive investments are avoided, and you get the full advantages of ThinPrint Personal Printing.
Simply print - and fetch your print job to any network printer you like
Authentication occurs directly at the printer, by using a RFID-based Smart-Card (e.g., Mifare, Felica). With the help of this contactless card technology, you release your print job with a "card-swipe" - whenever and wherever you want.
ThinPrint Personal Printing Advantages at a Glance:
- Avoid security loopholes
- Prevent unnecessary and excessive print outs
- Reduce the need for printers for individual employees
- Provide print jobs at the desired time and where required
- Easy authentication at any network printer
- Easy configuration and management via the supplied TPR Control Center
- Integrated ThinPrint client
- Comprehensive security package: Encryption, Port-Blocking, IP-Sender-Protection, etc.
- Backup management
- Supports many Smart-Cards (e.g., Mifare, Felica, etc.) and their standards (e.g., ISO14443, etc.)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Manufacturer independent
- Contactless card technology
- Comprehensive security management (e.g., Port-Blocking, IPsender Protection, Encryption, etc.)
- TPR-10 does not interfere with existing network infrastructure, such as output or monitoring systems, because it is independently connected to the printer
- TPR-10 is manufacturer independent, i.e., every network printer can become a Personal Printer
- Independent of the operating system used
- Easy and efficient backup management
- Existing company Smart-Cards (e.g., for time registration and/or access systems) can be used for Personal Printing with the TPR-10
For whom is the ThinPrint Reader TPR-10 suitable?
- All companies which handle sensitive data and want maximum Personal Printing security
- Companies and organisations which already have installed ThinPrint Personal Printing or Cortado Corporate Server or want to implement it in the future
- All companies and organisations with a big network and/or complex infrastructure which want to avoid new acquisitions and conversions
- And many others!
- M03810 (EU)
- M03811 (UK)
- M03812 (US)
- M03813 (JP)
- M03814 (AUS)
RFID Card Set and RFID Tags
Your existing smart cards, based on the RFID-technology, can be used for Personal Printing with ThinPrint Reader TPR-10. For companies which have not yet implemented a smart card system but want to enjoy the advantages of Personal Printing now, we also offer the needed smart cards for your convienience.
This card set includes 20 RFID cards.
Order Number RFID Card Set
If you don't want to implement a new card system, you can upgrade an already existing system with adhesive RFID tags based on the MIFARE standard:
Order Number RFID Tags with MIFARE