Simply Access Your SD Card via the Network – with myUTN-120
Would you like to access SD cards easily and securely on your network? Do you want to make images and videos of your digital camera available over the network? Then the myUTN-120 SDCardserver is the product you need!
SEH‘s myUTN-120 enables you to access SD card data across the network just as easily as if they were locally attached to your PC.
As a matter of course, security and flexibility are top priorities! A safe point-to-point connection protects the connected device from unauthorized access.
myUTN-120 – Flexible, Simple, Secure
The myUTN-120 SDCardserver enables the flexible and location-independent utilization and management of various USB devices and SD cards. Connecting USB devices and SD cards to the network allows them to be shared among users. With the myUTN-120 SDCardserver SD card data, e.g., from digital cameras, camcorders, smart phones etc., can be accessed by various users.
- Integrated SD card reader
- Virtual USB cable extension across the network for the flexible and location-independent usage of USB devices
- A direct and secure point-to-point connection via the network protects attached USB devices and SD cards from unauthorized access
- Network connections and file transfers can be secured with encryption
- Gigabit Ethernet
- For 32/64 Bit Windows networks (Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012/2008/2003, Vista, XP)
- SEH UTN Manager for quick and simple installation
- Simple configuration and transparent management via Web Control Center
- Broad security package: encryption, password protection, access control, Port Access Control
- Regular software updates
- Technical support world wide
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, HTTPs
- Authentication: 802.1X ( EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), access control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, root certificate, PKCS#12 certificate
- Password protection
- TCP Port Access Control
- Port key control
- Event notification
- USB Port Deactivation
- M05300 (Euro)
- M05301 (UK)
- M05302 (US)
- M05303 (JP)
- M05304 (AUS)