myUTN-250 USB Device Server
The myUTN-250 USB Device Server extends USB ports for USB devices over a local network by Ethernet cable. In this way, USB devices of any type can be used anytime – location-independent and independent of USB cable lengths!
The UTN Manager software tool shows the availability of all connected USB device servers in the network along with the attached devices and establishes the desired connection. The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port allows an even faster data transfer than the previous model.
The 'Pro' for Professional Needs
Benefit from professional features such as VLAN-ability. This feature allows you to assign a unique IP address to each USB port. In this way you can define discrete networks for departments or work groups – flexibly and completely location-independent!
With myUTN-250 you have complete control over the three integrated USB interfaces and the attached USB devices. Simply deactivate individual ports or allow individual users to access a certain port via port key control. Use the notification function to receive status reports about the attached USB devices via e-mail or SNMP trap. You will immediately be notified if a USB device is pulled off. You can also use this feature for remote maintenance of your myUTN-250 USB Device Server.
It also comes with many security features: In addition to the secure point-to-point connection myUTN enables you to limit access to USB device types defined by you.
- 1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, 2 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and location-independent utilization of USB devices
- Access to the attached USB devices can be regulated and limited to special USB devices or device types
- Centralized access to each USB port allows you to activate and deactivate the attached devices
- Notification function via e-mail or SNMP trap
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BaseT/TX/T)
- For 32/64 Bit Windows networks (Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012/2008/2003, Vista, XP)
- For Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x (64-bit), OS X 10.8.x, OS X 10.9.x
- 1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- 2 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed
- Port key control for access protection
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- Super security package: encryption, password protection, access control
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- 3 years guarantee
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, HTTPs
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), access control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, root certificate, PKCS#12 Certificate
- Password Protection
- TCP Port Access Control
- Port Key Control
- Event Notification
- USB Port Deactivation
- M05060 (Euro)
- M05061 (UK)
- M05062 (US)
- M05063 (JP)