myUTN-52 USB Device Server
USB Virtualization for Up to Five USB Devices in Fiber Optic Networks!
The myUTN-52 USB device server enables you to access many different USB devices via eavesdropping-secure fiber optic networks (100BaseFX). Utilizing a separate USB hub you can attach up to five USB devices simultaneously – independent of location, USB cable lengths etc.!
A Handy Plug & Play Solution to Access USB Devices via the Network!
myUTN-52 is a Plug & Play solution: Simply connect the device to the network. With the software UTN Manager you manage the attached USB devices just as if they were locally connected to your PC – safely and without any distance restrictions!
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and independent use of USB devices
- Cost savings for USB devices which many users need: myUTN-52 allows them to share the devices
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network protects USB devices from unauthorized access
- For fiber optic (100BaseFX)
- 2 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed (extendable to five with separate hub)
- For 32/64 Bit Windows networks (Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012/2008/2003, Vista, XP)
- UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- Easy configuration and management via Web Control Center
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, password protection, access control
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Up to five years warranty
- SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0
- 802.1X (Ethernet) Authentication: EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP, Cisco EAP (LEAP)
- TCP Port Access Control
- Certification management: Self-signed Certificate, Certificate request, Root Certificate, pkcs(12)
- Password protection
- M05100 (Euro)
- M05101 (UK)
- M05102 (US)