Typical Applications for ISD Print Spool Appliances:
- Workgroup solution for small to medium businesses
- Decentralized sprint spooler in large businesses and organizations
- Outlets and branch offices without a central server
- WAN environments with complex infrastructures
- Server-based computing environments (Citrix Presentation Server, Windows Terminal Services)
- Environments with desktop virtualization (VMware, Citrix)
- Operation as ThinPrint .print Gateways for up to 150 network printers (depending on ISD model)
ISD Intelligent Spooling Devices
- are easily and quickly installed, configured, and administrated.
- efficiently spool print jobs and manage network printers / print queues.
- significantly relieve server resources and network traffic.
- keep print data traffic local.
- provide for the high availability of all printing services at all times.
- offer security on all relevant aspects of network printing.
- offer fast and secure backups, extremely fast reboot.
- require almost zero maintenance.
- offer low investment and follow-up costs (comparatively cost-efficient initial investment, no additional hardware like keyboard, mouse, monitor required, no additional software licences).
- are equipped with many more useful features!