Professional USB Device Management
At a Glance
- 1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, 2 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and location-independent utilization of USB devices
- Access to the attached USB devices can be regulated and limited to special USB devices or device types
- Centralized access to each USB port allows you to activate and deactivate the attached devices
- Notification function via e-mail or SNMP trap
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, password protection, access control
The myUTN-250 USB Deviceserver extends USB ports for USB devices over a local network by Ethernet cable. In this way, USB devices of any type can be used anytime – independent of location and USB cable lengths!
The UTN Manager software tool shows the availability of all connected USB device servers in the network along with the attached devices and establishes the desired connection. The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port allows an even faster data transfer than the previous model.
Benefit from professional features such as VLAN-ability. This feature allows you to assign a unique IP address to each USB port. In this way, you can define discrete networks for departments or work groups – flexibly and completely location-independent!
With myUTN-250 you have complete control over the three integrated USB interfaces and the attached USB devices. Simply deactivate individual ports or allow individual users to access a certain port via port key control. Use the notification function to receive status reports about the attached USB devices via e-mail or SNMP trap. You will immediately be notified if a USB device is pulled off. You can also use this feature for remote maintenance of your myUTN-250 USB Device Server.
It also comes with many security features: In addition to the secure point-to-point connection, myUTN enables you to limit access to USB device types defined by you.
- 1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- 2 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BaseT/TX/T)
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-Bit; XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 10), OS X (32/64-Bit; 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite)) and Linux (64-Bit; Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- 3 years guarantee
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), access control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, root certificate, PKCS#12 Certificate
- Password Protection
- TCP Port Access Control
- Port Key Control
- Event Notification
- USB Port Deactivation
UTN Manager is a custom developed SEH software for all UTN products. Access and manage all USB devices connected to the UTN product via UTN Manager. UTN Manager offers a variety of features and actions to simplify and customize the use of your USB device. Find out more!
- M05060 (EU)
- M05061 (UK)
- M05062 (US)
- M05063 (JP)