At a glance
- 5 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Ports, 15 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ports
- Central management and analysis of logged data
- Monitoring and logging with connection to monitoring server services
- Future-proof USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Ports- for USB mass storage device
- Easy handling: Gigabit network connection at the rear side
- Securing of local event log on remote WebDAV server
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft, wear and tear, and damage
- Extensive dongle user management
- Virtual cable extension via the network that allows flexible and independent use of up to 20 dongles
- Freely configurable time slots and intervals of dongle activation
- Maximum reliability through two installed power supplies
- Maximum network availability through two network connections
- SD card for automatic configuration backup and transfer to other devices
- Status display and acoustic warnings
- Prepared for direct installation in a 19” server rack
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
The Business Solution for Dongle Management
The dongleserver ProMAX is the big version for server rooms and provides access to software license dongles via a network. Compared to the smaller dongleserver Pro, the dongleserver ProMAX offers additional reliability and redundancy with two built-in power supplies and two network connections. In addition, the parameters, passwords, and certificates are automatically backed up to an integrated SD card. The dongle server is also equipped with a multi-segment status and fault display for information at a glance. The optional telescopic slides (Rack Mount Kit 3) facilitate device access in the server room.
It doesn't get any easier!
A user establishes a connection to a certain dongle through the software tool UTN Manager and uses the license-protected software locally as needed. At this time the dongle cannot be used by another user. Once the user has finished using the software and the connection to the dongle is deactivated, the dongle is free to be used by another user. This principle can be applied to any copy-protected software and ensures that customers are always on the safe side with the dongleserver ProMAX because the software license regulations are never circumvented.
In case of some emergency e.g. the dongle server is defect, the dongleserver ProMAX has two installed power supplies and two network connections to ensure maximum reliability. Additionally, the configuration can be backed up to an SD card and transferred quickly to another dongleserver ProMAX. The dongleserver ProMAX is also equipped with a multi-segment fault display to diagnose problems such as ‘SD card error’ or ‘power supply failure’ at a glance.
Ideal for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux!
For our dongleserver ProMAX we offer an optional service package. With the dongleserver ProMAX Serviceplus Package not only will the warranty be extended for an additional two years (total 5 year warranty) but we also guarantee an advance hardware replacement if the device is defect so that you can continue working without any interruptions.
- Large companies
- SaaS service providers
- Cloud service providers
- System houses
- Big services providers (IT, accounting, insurance etc.)
- 2 × 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT (IEEE 802.3)
- 20 USB ports:
- 5 × USB 3.0 ports (SuperSpeed)
- 15 × USB 2.0 ports (Hi-Speed)
- 1 × SD card
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for
- Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit; Windows 7*, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2008 R2†, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- OS X/macOS (10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.2 and later‡, 10.12.x and later)
- Linux (64-bit; Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Debian 8.10, Debian 9, Oracle 6.9, Oracle 7.4, CentOS 6.9, CentOS 7.4, SUSE Linux Enterprise 12.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6, openSUSE Leap 42.3
- SEH Product Manager (network device management) for:
- Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008 R2, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- OS X/macOS (10.12.x or later)
- myUTN Control Center (integrated user interface for configuration, administration, monitoring, and maintenance via browser)
- Status display, acoustic warnings
- Monitoring and logging with WebDAV and Syslog-ng export
- Email, SNMP, Bonjour
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: Self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificates, PKCS#12 certificate, S/MIME certificate
- VLAN (8021.Q)
- TCP port access control
- Device access control (password protection, session login)
- USB port access control (time-based keys, device assignment, USB port deactivation)
- USB HID class blocking
- Notification service
- Monitoring and logging
Are you a software provider and interested in a special cooperation with SEH - the expert in network solutions? Do you want to enhance your marketing strategies and get sales support? Then join the SEH "Technology Alliance Partner" Program!
If you want to run the dongleserver ProMAX in a server rack, use our rack mount kit RMK3 for easy installation of the dongleserver into 19 inch server racks!
With the dongleserver ProMAX Serviceplus Package not only will the warranty be extended for an additional two years (total 60 months warranty) but we also guarantee an advance hardware replacement if the device is defect so that you can continue working without any interruptions.
UTN Manager is a custom developed SEH software for all UTN products.
Access and manage all USB devices connected to the UTN product via UTN Manager. UTN Manager offers a variety of features and actions to simplify and customize the use of your USB device. Find out more!
- M05810 (EU)
- M05811 (UK)
- M05812 (US)
- M05813 (JP)