At a Glance
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft and damage and always available for several users
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and independent use of up to eight USB dongles
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network, SSL/TLS encryption, access protection and many more security featues protect USB dongles from unauthorized access
- Dongles can be assigned to different users, departments, customers etc.
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
USB Virtualization for Up to Eight USB Dongles in Ethernet/Fast Ethernet Networks!
The myUTN-80 Dongleserver is designed especially to make up to eight USB dongles available via the network. It offers many functions for simplifying the utilization and management of dongles.
myUTN-80 is a plug & play solution: Simply connect the device to the network. With the software UTN Manager you manage the attached dongles just as if they were locally connected!
Ideal for operating in virtualized environments!
The myUTN-80 Dongleserver allows you to use dongles in environments where they could not be utilized previously, such as server-based computing infrastructures and environments based on virtualization with VLAN, VMware, Citrix XEN, or Microsoft Hyper-V.
Suitable for use in:
- legal and professional offices
- medium-sized companies
- institutions with dongle pools: universities, schools, etc.
- virtual network environments
- companies with high security requirements
- when there are insufficient USB ports at workstations
- for making dongles available to off-site staff
- For Ethernet/Fast Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX)
- 8 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-bit; XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003,
Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 10), OS X (32/64-Bit; 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.2 (El Capitan) or later, 10.12.x (macOS Sierra) or later) and Linux (64-bit; Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5)
- Easy configuration and management via Web Control Center
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, password protection, access control
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Up to five years warranty with Serviceplus
- SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS 802.1X (Ethernet)
- Authentication: EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP, Cisco EAP (LEAP)
- TCP Port Access Control
- Certification Management: Self-signed Certificate, Certificate Request, Root Certificate, pkcs(12)
- Password Protection
- Device Assignment
- Port Key Control
- Event Notification
- 802.1 X authentication
- M05200 (EU)
- M05201 (UK)
- M05202 (US)
- M05203 (JP)