Manage Dongles over the Network
At a Glance
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft, wear and tear, and damage
- Maximum reliability through two installed power supplies
- Maximum network availability through two network connections
- Automatic configuration backup to SD card Minimal downtime through backup to SD card
- Equipped with a multi-segment fault display
- Prepared for direct installation in a 19” server rack or usable as tabletop device
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
The Business Solution for Dongle Management
The myUTN-800 Dongleserver is designed especially to make up to twenty USB dongles available via the network. It is perfect for large-sized companies, data centers and cloud hosting service providers. It offers many functions for simplifying the utilization and management of dongles.
It doesn't get any easier!
A user establishes a connection to a certain dongle through the software tool UTN Manager and uses the license-protected software locally as needed. At this time the dongle cannot be used by another user. Once the user has finished using the software and the connection to the dongle is deactivated, the dongle is free to be used by another user. This principle can be applied to any copy-protected software and ensures that customers are always on the safe side with the myUTN-800 because the software license regulations are never circumvented.
In case of some emergency e.g. the dongle server is defect, the myUTN-800 Dongleserver has two installed power supplies and two network connections to ensure maximum reliability. Additionally, the configuration can be backed up to an SD card and transferred quickly to another myUTN-800 Dongleserver. The myUTN-800 is also equipped with a multi-segment fault display to diagnose problems such as ‘SD card error’ or ‘power supply failure’ at a glance.
Ideal for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux!
For our myUTN-800 Dongleserver we offer an optional service package. With the myUTN-800 Serviceplus Package not only will the warranty be extended for an additional two years (total 5 year warranty) but we also guarantee an advance hardware replacement if the device is defect so that you can continue working without any interruptions.
Suitable for use:
- in data centres
- for cloud providers
- in large companies with many different dongle licenses in use
- in institutions with dongle pools: universities, schools, etc.
- in virtual network environments
- in companies with high security requirements
- when there are insufficient USB ports at workstations
- for making dongles available to off-site staff
- For Ethernet/Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseT/1000T)
- 20 × USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-bit; XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 10), OS X (32/64-Bit; 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.2 (El Capitan) or later, 10.12.x (macOS Sierra) or later) and Linux (64-bit; Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5)
- Easy configuration and management via Web Control Center
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Up to five years warranty with the Serviceplus package
- Encrypted: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentification: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), Access Control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, PKCS#12-certificate, CA certificate, S/MIME certificate
- Password control
- Port access control SNMPv3
- Port key control
- Event notification
- USB port deactivation
Run it in a 19 inch server rack!
Keep your myUTN-800 Dongleserver safe in a 19 inch server rack with our rack mount kit RMK3. The RMK3 allows for easy and comfortable access to the dongle server with its extendable sliding rails.
Technology Alliance Partner Program
Are you a software provider and interested in a special cooperation with SEH - the expert in network solutions? Do you want to enhance your marketing strategies and get sales support? Then join the SEH "Technology Alliance Partner" Program!
- M05800 (EU)
- M05801 (UK)
- M05802 (US)
- M05803 (JP)
- M05804 (AUS)
Where to Buy
SEH has a wide network of distributors and re-sellers worldwide. For a complete list of dealers and re-sellers, both European and worldwide, please visit our "where to buy" page.