At a glance
With the TPR-11 ThinPrint Reader, SEH offers a cost-effective and adaptable authentication solution for changing every network printer into a Personal Printing printer, regardless of printer manufacturer or model. TPR-11 is based on the contactless RFID technology and is printer manufacturer independent.
Avoid cost-intensive investments and benefit from the full advantages of Print Personal Printing with maximum security and flexibility.
Your TPR-11 – Specifically Developed for Your Needs
RFID (radio frequency identification) is the core of the ThinPrint Reader. A key factor is the used frequency between card reader and transponder.
Particularly for the common frequency ranges 125 kHz/134, 2 kHz and 13.56 MHz SEH provides using the TPR-11 ThinPrint Reader a “3-in-1“ solution for Personal Printing!
Companies using an RFID system with all types of transponders (eg Smart cards, tags, etc.), the TPR-11 ThinPrint Reader simply makes this system compatibel with Personal Printing.
The specifications for the TPR-11 to work with the existing RFID card systems is defined in close consultation with the customer. The integration of other specific card systems in the frequency ranges are available on request.
Economical Solution for Already Existing RFID-Systems
Already existing RFID Smart Cards, e.g., for time registration and/or access systems, can be used for Personal Printing with ThinPrint Reader TPR-11. For companies which have not yet implemented a smart card system but want to enjoy the advantages of Personal Printing now, we also offer the needed smart cards as well as adhesive RFID-tags for your convenience.
- Order Number: M03910 (20 Smart Cards)
- Order Number: 03909 (Adhesive RFID-Tags, Mifare Standard)
For whom is the ThinPrint Reader TPR-11 suitable?
- All companies which handle sensitive data and want maximum Personal Printing security
- Companies and organisations which already have installed ThinPrint Personal Printing or Cortado Corporate Server or want to implement it in the future
- All companies and organisations with a big network and/or complex infrastructure which want to avoid new acquisitions and conversions especially for Follow-me-printing
- For 125 kHz/134,2 kHz/13,56 MHz RFID frequencies
- For the frequencies 125kHz/134,2 kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Easy configuration and management via the supplied TPR Control Center
- Integrated ThinPrint client
- Comprehensive security package: Encryption, Port-Blocking, IP-Sender-Protection, etc.
- Backup management
- Supports many Smart-Cards (e.g., Mifare, Felica, etc.) and their standards (e.g., ISO14443, etc.)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Manufacturer independent
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, HTTPS, FTPs
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS,
- Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Certification management
- Password protection