Use USB Devices over the Wireless Network
At a Glance
- Make USB devices available over the wireless network
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup for simple and easy installation
- Cost savings for USB devices which many users need: myUTN-55 allows devices to be shared
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and independent use of USB devices
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network protects USB devices from unauthorized access
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, password protection, access control
USB Virtualization for up to two USB Devices in Wireless Networks!
The myUTN-55 USB device server enables you to access many different USB devices via WLAN (802.11b/g/n). You can attach up to four USB devices simultaneously - independent of location, USB cable lengths etc.!
A Handy Plug & Play Solution to Access USB Devices via the Network!
myUTN-55 is a Plug & Play solution: Simply connect the device to the network. With the software UTN Manager you manage the attached USB devices just as if they were locally connected to your PC – safely and without any distance restrictions!
- 2 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Type A Connector)
- For wireless connection 802.11b/g/n up to 300Mbit/s
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-Bit: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016), OS X (32/64-Bit: OS X 10.8.x, OS X 10.9.x, OS X 10.10.x, 10.11.2 or later, macOS 10.12.x or later), Linux (64-Bit: Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Up to 5 years warranty
- WLAN: WEP (Open System), WEP (Shared Key), WPA (TKIP), WPA (AES), WPA2 (TKIP), WPA2 (AES)
- SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP)
- TCP Port Access Control
- Certification management: Self-signed Certificate, Certificate request, Root Certificate, pkcs (12)
- Password protection
UTN Manager is a custom developed SEH software for all UTN products. Access and manage all USB devices connected to the UTN product via UTN Manager. UTN Manager offers a variety of features and actions to simplify and customize the use of your USB device. Find out more!
- M05070 (EU)
- M05071 (UK)
Where to Buy
SEH has a wide network of distributors and re-sellers worldwide. For a complete list of dealers and re-sellers, both European and worldwide, please visit our "where to buy" page.