SEH Technology Launches INU-100 Deviceserver in the UK
BRIGHTON, June 2017: SEH Technology, the UK subsidiary of German network technology specialists SEH Computertechnik GmbH, has announced the launch of the INU-100 Deviceserver for the UK market.
The product, which retails at £? from SEH, is designed to integrate non-network-ready USB devices in industrial environments, across TCP/IP networks. Once connected, dongles, mass storage devices, cameras and sensors can be used flexibly and independent of location, via remote access.
In the interest of reliability, the INU-100 can be connected to two power supplies and has an automatic configuration backup to microSD card. USB 3.0 ensures data transmission at future-proof top speeds. The device is mounted on a top-hat rail in a control cabinet, and can be accessed remotely for management and maintenance.
Application scenarios include:
- Installation of sensor networks via TCP/IP linking (e.g. in industry 4.0 implementations)
- Installation of camera-based monitoring and inspection with cost-effective USB cameras
- Installation of distributed, dongle-based multi-factor security solutions
- Integration of mass storage devices into production environment TCP/IP networks (e.g. for storing sensor data or videos locally)
- Connecting a device to the relay to signal critical conditions (e.g. power supply or USB device failures)
- Automatically turn connected devices on or off with SNMP traps
SEH Technology (UK)
Phone: 01273 234 681
SEH Computertechnik GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 521-94226-53