The USB device servers by SEH Computertechnik integrate almost any USB device securely, quickly and easily into all common network types in your company. It doesn't matter whether it is a memory stick, scanner, telephone system or multifunction device: With our device servers, you can easily integrate the required USB devices into your LAN or WLAN and make them available to your employees throughout the network. Make your business smarter and become independent of local USB ports!
All USB device servers work according to the "Plug & Play" principle. This means: simply connect, get started and enjoy the freedom. The connected USB devices can be conveniently and transparently managed using our SEH UTN Manager software - just as if they were connected locally to the PC. They are available reliably and with maximum security without spatial restrictions or limitations due to USB cable lengths.
Speaking of security: This is a point that you should pay particular attention to, in addition to the compatibility of the driver software and the data throughput. Would you like to connect as many USB devices as possible? We would recommend using a USB network hub. Our experts are always available to answer any questions you may have about our device servers, their installation and use.
The solution for the digital workplace: Location-independent access to all USB devices - whether via WLAN or Ethernet
In times when solutions for remote working are increasingly required, the utnserver Pro offers numerous features that enable a safe and reliable possibility to work from home. This makes it the perfect choice for small to medium-sized companies and offices and of course for remote environments.
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT (IEEE 802.3))
- High data throughput of up to 80 MB/s in Gigabit networks
High performance and security for the professional user. 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed USB ports guarantee the fastest transfer of USB data. Benefit from features such as an encrypted connection, certificate management, device access control, authentication and much more!
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports (SuperSpeed)
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BaseT/TX/T)
- Highest data throughput from client to USB device - up to 100 MB/s *
* Highest data throughput from client to USB device - up to 100 MB/s
The INU-100 USB device server integrates almost every non-network USB device into the most diverse industrial environments with TCP/IP networks. Whether dongle, mass storage device, cameras sensors- with the INU-100 almost all USB devices can be used flexibly without any spatial restrictions just as required by your individual environment.
- USB device server with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed for installation in control cabinets
- Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT)
- USB data throughput: up to 65 MB/s with one connected device, 40 MB/s per device with two connected devices
USB device servers are also ideally suited for server-based environments (Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Services) and virtualized environments (VMWare, Citrix Xen or Microsoft Hyper-V).
- external disks
- card readers
- telephone systems
- barcode scanners
- medical devices
- mobile gauges
- output devices
- audio/video streaming devices
- scanners etc.
The USB device servers are perfect for industrial, office and SOHO environments; even virtual environments are no problem. So, what are you waiting for? Minimize the number of USB devices you need!
- For all common network types: Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN
- Für Microsoft Windows, OS X/macOS und Linux
- Best compatibility with USB devices
- Easy, convenient and user-friendly configuration, administration and maintenance
- Extensive security package: encryption, password protection, certificate management, authentication and more!
- Worldwide technical support and regular software updates
- Up to 5 years warranty
No location-based restrictions due to USB cable lengths, remote access to USB devices via virtual USB cable extension via the network for up to five devices
As more users can access a USB device, investment costs for USB devices can be reduced
Exclusive point-to-point connection with password protection, user list, encryption and more!
Simple installation, configuration, and management with Setup Wizard, UTN Manager, Web Control Center
This software tool allows users to access the connected USB devices by establishing the connection between the USB device server and the respective client/workstation/server. The UTN Manager is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac operating systems and Linux.