At a glance
- 4 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports, 4 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ports
- Monitoring and logging with connection to monitoring server services
- Manage access rights individually
- Future-proof USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Ports - for USB mass storage device
- Easy handling: Gigabit network connection at the rear side
- Securing of local event log on remote WebDAV server
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft and damage and always available for several users
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and independent use of up to eight USB dongles
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network, SSL/TLS encryption, access protection and many more security featues protect USB dongles from unauthorized access
- Dongles can be assigned to different users, departments, customers etc.
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
The dongleserver Pro® provides secure and reliable access to software license dongles via a network. It has 4 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed and 4 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports. The handy version of the dongle server has been designed for use in office environments. The lockable housing keeps your valuable USB dongles safe in accessible areas. With the optional Rack Mount Kit, the dongle server can be installed in the server room as well.
Use Dongles via LAN, VPN, VLAN and the Internet
With the dongleserver Pro by SEH, dongles cannot only be used via LAN connections but also via VPN, VLAN, and the Internet. This allows for access from the most diverse environments—the potential application scenarios are endless!
Suitable for use in:
- legal and professional offices
- small to medium-sized companies
- educational institutions such as universities and schools
- virtual network environments
- scientific institutions such as research facilities
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT (IEEE 802.3)
- 8 USB ports:
- 4 × USB 3.0 ports (SuperSpeed)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports (Hi-Speed)
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager (connection management) for:
- Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit; Windows 7*, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- OS X/macOS (10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.2 and later, 10.12.x and later
- Linux (64-bit; Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Debian 8.10, Debian 9, Oracle 6.9, Oracle 7.4, CentOS 6.9, CentOS 7.4, SUSE Linux Enterprise 12.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6, openSUSE Leap 42.3)
- SEH Product Manager (network device management) for:
- Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008 R2, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- OS X/macOS (10.12.x or later)
- myUTN Control Center (integrated user interface for configuration, administration, monitoring, and maintenance via browser)
- Monitoring and logging with WebDAV and Syslog-ng export
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, authentication, password protection, access control and much more
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: Self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificates, PKCS#12 certificate, S/MIME certificate
- VLAN (802.1Q)
- TCP port access control
- Device access control (password protection, session login)
- USB port access control (time-based keys, device assignment, USB port deactivation)
- USB HID class blocking
- Notification service
- Monitoring and logging
Are you a software provider and interested in a special cooperation with SEH - the expert in network solutions? Do you want to enhance your marketing strategies and get sales support? Then join the SEH "Technology Alliance Partner" Program!
If you want to run the dongleserver Pro® in a server rack, use our rack mount kit RMK4 for easy installation of the dongleserver into 19 inch server racks!
With the dongleserver Pro Serviceplus Package not only will the warranty be extended for an additional two years (total 60 months warranty) but we also guarantee an advance hardware replacement if the device is defect so that you can continue working without any interruptions.
UTN Manager is a custom developed SEH software for all UTN products.
Access and manage all USB devices connected to the UTN product via UTN Manager. UTN Manager offers a variety of features and actions to simplify and customize the use of your USB device. Find out more!
- M05210 (EU)
- M05211 (UK)
- M05212 (US)
- M05213 (JP)